Samsung Galaxy SIII is one of the top smartphones and tablets on the market. These devices allow you to download apps and access the web, while still being able to talk and text like it is a phone or, for the tablet, use it like a laptop. However, you are limited to the type of security it offers while you surf around in the cyber world. This is why many Samsung Galaxy SIII users are getting Virtual Private Network (VPN) accounts.
Why Use a Samsung Galaxy SIII VPN
The Samsung Galaxy SIII uses Android as its operating system and requires a VPN that will connect to this service, but once you find a provider that works with this OS, the best protection any Internet security system can provide is installed.
- You can surf around cyber space with no worry of anyone breaking into your network and stealing any communications, data or private information.
- You block anyone from seeing your location.
- You speed up your upload, download and Internet capabilities.
- You can change the IP you use to one from any country that the VPN has equipment.
- You can get around any firewalls used by countries that censor the web.
- You can even get through programs that block you from viewing a websites services when you are outside that websites restricted area.
These are just some of the services that a good Samsung Galaxy SIII VPN can offer you, but most of all, you are protected while online. Which is the most important service these providers offer.
Connect to a Samsung Galaxy SIII VPN
Once you find a VPN that offers the connection capability to a Samsung Galaxy SIII tablet or smartphone, then you must follow these instructions to ensure that you go online through the provider.
- Join a VPN
- Set up account
- Download VPN software to device
- Go to Home Menu icon on your Samsung Galaxy SIII by pressing Menu
- Choose Settings
- Choose Wireless and Networks
- Another menu will open
- Choose VPN Settings
- Choose Add VPN
- At this point you need to choose the same protocol that you selected during your VPN account setup
- A new screen will pop up and you need to make up a name for this VPN connection
- Provider IP of VPN server (sent to you from the VPN)
- Other data, such as Secret, VPN account password, VPN certificate may be required, but is supplied by the VPN service
- Go back to VPN Settings and make sure that the new Internet connection is viewable by the name you gave that VPN connection earlier
- Any time you want to go online through the Samsung Galaxy SIII VPN, just tap that connection name
Choosing a Samsung Galaxy SIII VPN
When deciding on a VPN service, you must learn all you can about which ones operate best with this device. Instead of doing all the searching yourself, you can use our expert advice, since we use the best VPN technology specialists to review each service. We looked at everything you would need and came up with these five providers that will connect to the Galaxy SIII and offer the best quality.
|Rank||Provider Name||Starting Price||Money Back Guarantee
||Visit Provider Site
|4||StrongVPN||$21/ 3 months||7 Days|