Norway is located in the Northern Europe. The capital of Norway is Oslo. The economy of Norway is a developed economy and it is recognized as a mixed economy. There is a major portion of trade in the GDP of this country. The Norway’s economy rapidly boost up with the start of industrial era.
Internet Scope in Norway:
The population of Norway is approximately 4,657,321people. The living standard in Norway is very high and sophisticated. The welfare and economic system of Norway is highly integrated. In 2000, the use of internet in the Norway was around 49.3% 0f its total economy. But the recent survey shows that about 94% of the population of Norway is using internet.
Need of Norway VPN:
From the above mentioned survey it is clear that internet has deeply penetrated in the lives of people in Norway. The people in Norway are using internet whether they are in schools, colleges, running a small company, owner of large enterprise or any employee of well known company. Not only this, there is a significant portion of simple home users. Unfortunately, with the increased use of internet numerous problems related to internet activities have emerged and these problems have become a great challenge for the internet users. The common problems are Cyber-Crime, identity theft, hacking and online frauds. Many internet users and many companies have recorded a loss of millions of dollars due to online frauds. The most alarming situation is that many companies, who were using good security systems, were not safe from the losses caused by the hackers, spammers and intruders.
Therefore, the people in Norway were in great need of any system that can protect them from all these losses and threats. We know that Norway’s economy is booming economy and thousands of people are opening up there companies and businesses. Norway is a country which has given place to the headquarters of world’s famous IT companies and banks. The large companies can manage their own security infrastructures but the small companies and home users were in great loss because they were not able to spend millions of dollars on the installation of personal systems. In this situation, Norway VPN has been considered as a great blessing by these small companies and home users. The VPN (Virtual Private Network) provided an amazing and unbreakable security to all those people who were in tension about the privacy and security of their communication and online activities such as exchange of files, data and financial information.
Advantages of Norway VPN:
- In fact, Norway VPN is a very handy system. You don’t need to install any extra hardware or to spend millions of dollars. The subscribers to Norway VPN only need to install VPN software compatible with their device and to pay little fees to Norway VPN service providers. After these simple steps, all of your online communication and activities would be encrypted, private and secure. None of the hackers, spammer, intruder or any other unauthorized third party could access your activities. The Norway VPN assures an unbreakable security at both ends (sender and receiver).
- The other benefit of using Norway VPN is that; it provides an unrestricted access to internet world. There are many international websites that could be block in Norway. So if you subscribe to Norway VPN you can get free access to all blocked sites in Norway.
- By subscribing to Norway VPN you can hide your IP-address. VPN provides you a new and separate IP-address and enables you to surf anonymously without disclosing your original location and IP-address. And the major benefit of hiding the original IP-address is that the hackers and intruders can’t trap you
- In this way, the online services which were not accessible for Norway people can be on their fingertips just by subscribing to the Norway VPN services.
- Various channels like Netflix and Hulu can be watched in Norway by subscribing to the Norway VPN, because Norway VPN provides high speed streaming facility.
Top 5 VPN providers for Norway VPN:
With the increasing trend of internet and VPN services, hundreds of providers have come in this field. Some providers could be spam so be careful about them. Before buying the VPN services, you should take a thoughtful review and compare the price, speed and bandwidth of various service providers.
Here is a list of some Top 5 Norway VPN providers. Before subscribing to Norway VPN, It would be helpful for you if you take the review of the services offered by these Norway VPN providers.We recommend you the hidemyassVPN most as it gives you 30 days money back guarantee.
|Rank||Provider Name||Starting Price||Money Back Guarantee
||Visit Provider Site
|5||StrongVPN||$21/ 3 months||7 Days|