Best Free VPN 2017

More than 70% of individuals are extensive internet users but this article is focused on the rest 30% of internet users who are occasional users. Even if you are using an internet connection for a small period of time, it is important to stay secure and protect your internet activity. Spying, hacking, snooping, phishing and scams are quite common these days and without proper protection, it will be impossible to stay secure online.

ISP monitoring

Internet Service Providers monitor your internet activities using your IP address. Every single internet user will be given a new IP address which makes tracking precise and easy. This feature applies not only for those using internet from their home but also for all of us surfing in public places. Our sensitive data should be protected even from our ISPs which is possible only if we sign up for the best free VPN 2017.

IP hiding

IP address is like a digital fingerprint and for us to stay secure and anonymous, it is very important to hide our fingerprint from hackers, snoopers, phishers, scams and fraudsters. Free VPN 2017 may not offer you mind blowing features that is needed for extensive users but is more than enough for periodic users. Virtual private network servers offer you a highly encrypted internet connection and this provides enough protection against threats. The internet connection provided by a VPN hides your original IP and replaces it with a new IP. Hiding your original identity will help users surf the web anonymously without revealing their original location.

Bypass restrictions

IP hiding and replacement method incorporated by a virtual private network service will let you bypass all forms of internet restrictions and enjoy a free internet connection. Internet censorship, firewall, geo-restriction and other types of restrictions can be unblocked easily with the use of VPN. Free proxies, DNS and other free internet solutions are available but a free VPN is far better than other alternatives. Expats, tourists, business professionals and frequent business travelers will benefit a lot. Even those who are looking to access certain country websites can achieve it without facing any trouble.

Secured WiFi

Free WiFi, public internet hotspots and other free internet connections pose a huge threat to the user. Even these unsecure networks can be safeguarded using a reliable VPN. Encryption, protocol and tunneled network are the three security features implemented by a reliable VPN. Free services may not provide the best security and anonymity but should be more than enough for an ordinary user. Free VPN 2017 is not always the best because of the multiple flaws and restrictions they place on the user.

Paid subscription model is the best one because you can use the network with satisfaction and confidence, two of the key parameters needed for enjoying an internet connection. We can help you in finding the most reliable and top class free service provider.

Best 5 free VPNs

Check out the section below to find out the most reliable and efficient free VPN service providers in the market.

Rank Provider Name Starting Price Money Back Guarantee
Visit Provider Site
ExpressVPN $8.32/month 30 Days visit expressvpn
2 IPVanish $10.00/month 7 Days visit ipvanish
3 Hidemyass $11.52/month 30 Days visit expressvpn
4 VyprVPN $10.00/month 7 Days visit vyprvpn
5 StrongVPN $21/ 3 months 7 Days visit strongvpn
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)

Leave a Reply

© 2017 Top Country-Wise VPN. All rights reserved. Site Admin · Entries RSS · Comments RSS
Designed by Countriesvpn.com